Cheapest yet Quality Make up Store Similar with Coastal Scents


When I first started out with make up, I needed a kit of course. I first fell in love with the Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette since it has all colors, both in shimmer and matte. I searched for local sellers for such item and found several Online Store. From ebay to sulit to multiply. Of course, being practical, and wise, I compared each of them with the other.
I considered most of all the price, location, and being a certified trusted seller. (As bogus sellers/scammers are rampant these days.) Then I finally came into My Beauty Shop by Ms. Rosenn Gomez.

http://andrei0417.multiply.com/

What I love about her store?

1- a wide variety of selections from eyeshadow, to blush, highlight and contour, lip palettes, make up brush sets, primer potions, cream/gel liners, kabuki/single brushes, lashes and traincase.

2- affordable prices! I compared it with other similar product sellers and her price is way way cheaper! An average of 200php price difference, What a steal!

3- fast and reasonable shipping! If you make your payment before 12nn, she ships your item in the afternoon and you get it the next day or 2-3 days from shipment right on your doorstep. The shipping is reasonable, too as there are no handling fees, etc (unlike what other sellers do.)

4- great customer service! if you have questions, doubts, any thing you'd like to know about her products, problems with your orders, she responds/call back immediately.

5- a CERTIFIED TRUSTED SELLER! I myself is a customer and I can say she is a trusted seller. no scams, no jokes, no cheats. Proofs of transaction can be found on her site.

The following are my pruchases and what I can say about them. All opinions are 100% honesty. Both good sides and badsides.

88 Original Palette

It is a mix of shimmer and matte eyeshadows in all kind of colors from warm to neutral to bright shdaows. It is highly pigmented and very similar with Coastal Scents. I just love it. If your a make up artist travelling, doing home services with clients, attending gigs, this palette is just perfect you have all the pigments you need in one case. No need to bring every individual shadows.

swatch with flash
without flash



New 88 Palette

This palette is absolutely beautiful with all the sheer, shimmers and shine in it. All shadows are highly pigmented. All pigments are wearable in a daily basis so you'll get them all to use.

with flash

without flash





32 Big Lip Palette
This palette is one practical, handy and compact lip case you can carry wherever your needed. From nudes to pinks to reds, they're all in one case. The only thing I don't like about it is there are some lip colors that have a sticky consistency. Also, the color when applied to the lips is not how it looks with the actual product only.


with flash


without flash






Black Cream gel liners

I am so so so inlove with these cream liners. I am addicted to eyeliners! These liners are soft, creamy and easily glides on the lashline. However, if you have monolids or hooded eyelids, where your mainlid touches the lashline, I may not recommend this as it smudges or transfers to the main lid. It happens to me because I have monolids, but, if you still want to use these, you can set it with a black eyeshadow or use a liner sealer to prevent smudging.



Stippling brush
This is one fantastic foundation brush. Ms Rosenn got two colors available, pink and black but I got the black one. It is very similar with Coastal Scents Fiber Optic Brush. When used properly in a stippling motion, it creates an airbrushlike effect. Wonderful.




More talks from my video:



This time, I'm eyeing on her contour palette, concealer palette, baked eyeshadow, and 12 pc brush set which is so close to Sigma Brushes. Kelangan pagipunan muna..
hehe

Hope you enjoyed and learned something good from my blog.

Feel free to comment.

Love much,
Stella


Comments

  1. ooohh... I got mine from Get Sophisticated. I was my very first legit palette! :>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts