Panagbenga Make up Haul: March 1, 2011



I went to the DFA BAguio office this Tuesday for my passport application
and went to stroll at SM after.
I passed by Session Road in Bloom and saw a lot of goodies
from bags to furnitures and food everywhere!

But I'm not gonna talk about that in this post.
I am going to show you the products I bought for that day.
I got all these stuff from SM department store.


To start with, I got these make up sponges. I really needed them for spares as sponges easily get dirty when using cake foundation on clients. Also, I have to have a separate one for personal use.
Nicole Oval Foundation Make up Sponge, PHP51.75




I saw Say's blog post about this EverBilena Advance Smooth Lips in Timeless Ruby
and I fell inlove with it! It is so hyperpigmented and at an affordable price! PHP72.00 only for this 2.3 ml lipcolor.
Here's the link to say's post in case you wanted to see:





With a sanitary sticker to ensure it's cleaness.



The first pump swatch on my hand. Very pigmented, yes?


A tint left after I wiped it off with tissue. Though I havn't used it yet, I assume it is long lasting.



I am not fond of lipgloss because I don't like the greasy feel on the lips. But this one was different. It is more watery and less oily. So I took one.
Careline Lipgloss in NO. 03, 3ml, PHP75.00





With a sponge tip for precise application.


Though it has a light pink tint, it turns clear when applied.


My other liquid foundations are already running out so I got a new one.
Cheaper than the one in the pump bottles but the same product and amount.
Everbilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation in Beige, 40ml, PHP125.00





I wanted to try a different facial wash apart from my Avon Facial Foams and so I got this
Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser, 100 ml, PHP96.75
It is fragrance free so you know it has less chemical agents in it.
One thing I just don't like about this, it does not lather up that much than my usual facial wash. You have to squeeze out more product than normal so you can thoroughly clean off any trace of make up from your face.





And lastly, I've always wanted to eliminate this mustache of mine so also got this
Glam Works Hair Removal Cream, 60 ml, PHP129.00.
I was choosing between this cream and the wax version but I didn't want to the hassle of heating up, etc of the wax so I opted this cream.
I'll be posting a separate blog for this product.



And my FOTD for the day:

Mild smokey eyes with bold redlips using a Nichido Eyeshadow Palette, Ever Bilena Eyeshadow in Cleo, Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof MAscarra and Wet and Wild brow liner. I didn't use the EB Timeless Ruby here. Instead, it's the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Scarlet topped with the Careline Lipgloss above.




Hope you enjoyed reading!
Pinay kisses,
Stella

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts