Fall 2011 Beauty Trend Series: Red Lips // Announcement!

Hey everyone! How's everybody doing? Hope y'all are having a great time.

Well, summer has almost come t0 an end and Fall is approaching.
What better color is there to describe fall but RED.
And this post is about FALL 2011 BEAUTY TRENDS: RED LIPS, the first of a series for this topic.

Red Lips can be seen in catwalks and runways and here, I will show you different shades of red lipstick you can sport this autumn.

1. Brick Red: a deep shade of red from the 32 lip palette



2. Tangerine Red: a bright shade which is a mix of orange and red still from the 32 lip palette.



3. Cranberry Red: a sort of plain matte deep red and lipstick used is from Avon Lipstick in Crushed Cranberry.


4. True Red: This red is really gorgeous. So pigmented and glossy. Lip cream used is from Ever Bilena Smooth Lips in Timeless Ruby.


5. Matte Scarlet Red: My favourite. a long lasting, non smudge matte bright red still from Ever Bilena matte lipstick in Scarlet.


Bold lips are best paired with nude eyes. This is to maintain the lips as the center of attraction.


This Fall 2011, as will be posted next, strong thick brows, nude eyes and spider lashes are the fab.



For more tips and trends this Fall 2011, check the websites below:
http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/fall-2011-beauty-trends-report
http://www.lulo.ca/2011/07/10/fall-2011-beauty-trend-red-lipstick/
http://www.style.com/trendsshopping/stylenotes/032411_Top_Ten_Beauty_Trends/

And do not miss to watch this first video of mine about Fall 2011 Beauty Trends: Red Lips in my new channel. Yes! I have a brand new channel and its:


PUHLEEEEAAASSSEE do check it out and subscribe. Share it with friends and families, too. There I will give the best of my videos for you!

Anyhoo, here's the first video:


I am asking for everyone's help to spread the word about this new YT channel of mine. I will be uploading the best video I can offer here. I will be upload as regular as possible like once a week on here so please do follow, subscribe and share. I have thought of creating a brand new one because my first channel was not connected with this blogging account. Also, the name is not that good and unfamiliar to some. So, to match up with this blog account, I have created a new one. StellaJezebelle is to stellajezebelle.blogspot.com.

So yeah, please do support me and share with as many people as you can. Any help and support would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Glitter Text Generator

Comments

Popular Posts