Jessica Sanchez American Idol Top 4 Performance Inspired Hairstyle

Yay for Jessica in American Idol! A Super duper amazing young singer with a big voice she can sing anything. 

Inspired from her Top 4 Performance in American Idol, with her singing "Steal Away" by Etta James and "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" by Jennifer Holiday where she got another standing ovation from the judges and audience, I recreated her hairstyle. It was a lot of curls with her front hair and fringes tied in tiny loops.

 Here is my final look with Jessica's photo insert I took from Google images.
 

  I know the curls are not similar because the iron I had was too big to create small curls. It was even with a clip on it, not the clip less one. I had to improvise because I did not have the right tool to achieve the exact kind of curl Jessica had. However, the result is not bad. (by the way, like the makeup I am wearing here? It is inspired from a gorgeous local supermodel/celebrity.Like it? CLICK ME to see the video.

  

A larger photo of the inspirational pic.


 You may watch the video on how i did it here:


 Like the makeup look? CLICK ME to see the video.





Comments

Popular Posts