Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in Lace Swatches and Review



My first Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in Lace.
Like pretty peach colors? I do, too!
Here's one of the best sellers from sleek,
Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in Lace.

Description from Sleekmakeup.com:

Blush by 3 is a trio shade blush palette that takes you effortlessly from day to night!  Each palette has 3 ultra pigmented shades to choose from in matte and shimmer shades. Use the matte shades for a subtle day time flush, and add the shimmery shade over the top for a touch of night time glamour! With 5 different shaded palettes to choose from , your only dilemma is which one to pick! Choose from Pink Sprint, Pumpkin, Lace, Flame, or Sugar.
Wt: 20g

Three different shades of peach in one. I love peaches and it matches my skin tone better so I got this one. Probably will be getting the other shades soon.
Sleek packaging. Size fits just right in a palm. The case is a matte black which appears high end. Come with a wide clear mirror.


Below is a closer look of the shades. From the left is called Crochet, a matte orange-y shade. The middle shade is called Guipure and it's a shimmery peachy tangerin-y shade. The last one is also a matte reddish peach.



Swatches on my arm with flash. I don't usually use them as single blushes but rather, I mix a couple to all shades and use as one blusher. For me, it's a perfect shade for brides. It's not too strong but rather gentle and demure. A must quality for bridal makeup.


CONCLUSION:

I love this! They are very well pigmented. A little goes a long way. Also, they don't fade away that fast. They just stay right there until the day is over. My favourite among the three is the one in the middle. The shimmery peachy pink shade. I usually combine 2 or all shades. This is currently my favourite blush and most common used one for my brides. I will purchasing the other shades soon, as well as the single blushers.

I purchased it for USD15.99 from http://www.sleekmakeup.com and will definitely purchase the other shades in the future.

What about you? What's your favorite blusher?

Stella




Comments

  1. I love peach/coral blushes too! I just love it compliments morena women like me. Great review!

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts