Sleek Makeup Paint Pout in Minx and Pin up Swatches and Review



Description from sleekmakeup.com:


Pout paint is the new ultimate lip pigment that provides a blast of colour in one purse sized tube! The intensely saturated formula provides outstanding colour pay-off in just one tiny speck, and dries to a long lasting satiny finish. With a wide variety of Pout Paints to choose from you can mix up your very own unique shade using a combination of colours, or simply go for one stand out striking pop of colour.
To create your own personal shade, experiment by adding a touch of Peek-a-bloo, a unique blue tone to add depth and warmth to any lip colour. Or mix in a hint of Cloud 9, a pure white to lighten the load. Create the lip shade you’ve always wanted with Pout Paints!
Cost: USD8
Absolutely one of my great buys! Sleek makeup never fails me, so far. I have bought PIN UP and MINX. The red one is PIN UP and the pinky nude is MINX. They may appear large in photos and I have imagined they will be like that maybe like a small tube of toothpaste but, unfortunately not. I was surprised when I got them they were the size/length of a regular lipstick. I thought they were much bigger.

                            




        Here are the swatches. Left in PIN UP and right is MINX.
        


                                                         Pin Up on actual lips.
                           


                                                       Minx on actual lips.
        


                                  Pin up + a little bit of minx equals this shade. Pretty huh?!
         




 CONCLUSION:
I absolutely love love love these lip paints.
The consistency is thick and very creamy.
Blends easily but does not bleed.
Dries just right it does not smudge easily nor becomes matte.
Highly pigmented, a little goes a long way.
So you would only need a tiny tiny tiny bit to cover the entire lips.
It has a sweet fruity like smell too.
Can be mixed with other shades to create different colors.
Also, it lasts for hours! I tried applying them on before breakfast, I had breakfast then came lunch time they were still there! Faded a little bit but does not need a touch up.
A little pricey for me but it's reasonable.
I will definitely purchase the other shades soon.

StellaJezebelle











Comments

Popular Posts