Alice in Wonderland Lady Mad Hatter Makeup Look


 The Mad Hatter, also known as Hatta, is one of the most witty, crazy and "creepy?" popular character of the film Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton. He is a crazy, wacky hatter who meets Alice when she shows up in Wonderland. He loves having tea parties with his best friend, the March Hare, and the Dormouse. Johnny Depp, a witty and charming actor plays the role in the 2010 Alice in Wonderland Film. 

You may have seen this a thousand times but here's a photo of the hatter I got online.

http://flcenterlitarts.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/the-mad-hatter-played-by-johnny-depp-official-alice-in-wonderland-2009-6794256-490-735.jpg
 He has fluffy curly crimped uncombed hair with bushy brows and a large hat on top of it. He is so pale and white with very chiseled and contoured cheeks and nose. His colorful eye shadows are smudged all around his green creepy eyes. He wears an old shabby and worn out coat with a large printed bow tie. We can see him grinning like a freak while holding his tea cup and saucer  .

Being an inspiration, I made my own female version of him as shown by the photos below.

 
 Similar with his hair, mine is long, crimped and fluffy but neater. I wore a large clock hat. (Our old dusty wall clock, in fact.)

Instead of long bushy brows, I made the lashes longer, colorful and much dramatic as an alternative. My brows are made neat and normal. I also copied the eyeshadow colors purplish blue on the right and pinkish orange on the left.


Obviously, my version is a neat female hatter. The coat is clean and tidy with a smaller black bow tie.

Nose and cheeks are also contoured but much subtle than the Mad Hatter.

In case you are wondering how I did it, watch the video here:



Comments

  1. I had fun watching your tutorial :> Good job!
    Those lashes are awesome! I wonder where you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ms Iya,
    thank you!! I got the lashes from a bargAin store..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts