Dinair Airbrush Makeup Studio Beauty Kit

YAY! FINALLY I now have my very own Dinair Airbrush Kit !
From all my blood and sweat of working and waiting I now have you!

Dinair Airbrush Studio Kit
USD259 + Shipping

The Studio Beauty All-Speed Compressor Kit is based on the system Dinair professionals' have been using for decades. Choose each of the 12 makeup colors to start your professional Kit.
  • All Speed. Any air speed. Variable control. Choose a little more or less air, as needed.
    • Airbrush Makeup
    • Airbrush Tanning
  • Compressor color: 4 choices - Standard
    • 8 premium colors - optional*
    • 3 print finishes - optional*
  • Dinair Beauty Airbrush - Pro quality
    • Foundation - Flawless
    • Eyeliner - Fine (sprays eyeliner)
  • 8 Airbrush Makeup Shades - Choose each
  • Moist & Dewy Moisturizer
  • 1 Year Warranty, Standard
  • Easy to Learn DVD
    30 years airbrushing makeup
    • Airbrush Makeup
    • Airbrush Tanning
    • Paramedical Tips
    • Tattoo Cover
    • Makeup Looks and Styles
  • Professional Makeup Support
Plus Gift with Purchase! $125 Value!
  • 4 Bonus Colors!
  • Corrective Concealer Sample
  • Complimentary Lesson
  • $5 Dinair Dollars
  • Airbrush Facial Tanner
  • Eyeshadow Shield
  • Eyebrow Stencil Set
My actual Dinair Airbrush Kit



Airbrush liquid makeups and cleaner


airbrush hose, gun, guide, concealer and caps


the palm size compressor in champagne color with adapter


manuals, brochure, stencils and practice charts



This is just an overview of what I got in the mail. I purchased this with my own money from http://www.airbrushmakeup.comI will still have to watch and learn how to use this. I will be updating you guys soon about this. Happy airbrushing to me!

Comments

Popular Posts