Search This Blog

August 21, 2012

Etude House Haul

I have been on a hunt for good eyebrow products. As I was window shopping at SM, I stumbled on to Etude House. I only intended to purchase a brow mascara and a brow pencil. However, they were sort of in a promotional period where if you purchase with a minimum cost of Php500.00, you'll get a free mask and a pink card. So, here are the things I got.


This was my sole intention in going there, a brow gel/mascara with color. Color my Brows, Php328. 

But then, the saleslady asked me to get a few more items so I can get a free item and so I picked this Drawing Eye Brow pencil, Php128.00.

I was still a few digits short and I took this Pomegranate Mask Sheet, Php58.00, which completed my Php500 purchase.

And with that, this was given to me for free.

 Not only that, I also got a FREE ETUDE HOUSE Pink Membership Card which you use to earn points whenever you shop at Etude House. I will be making a separate post about this pink card thingy soon.

Thank you for stopping by to read and view.

1 comment:

  1. Weee.. Your items are so cute! Plus, the card, I'm sure you'll shop more at Etude House. :D

    ReplyDelete

My Youtube Videos