I HIT OVER 40,000 VIEWS! YAY!

So, my blog finally hit over 40,000 views (as of August 2012) and I am so happy about it! (I know 40k views may be small for some but it means a lot for new bloggers like me. And it's a sign of progress.)

With this milestone, my blog is now open for sponsorship or advertising. ^_^

Whether you have an online shop, a youtube channel, business establishment, a site or blog that needs to be read and seen, a facebook page that needs shout outs, events or occasions you wish to promote, or anything that is related HEALTH, FASHION and BEAUTY is welcome.

You can choose from a BLOG POST FEATURE or a SIDE BAR ADVERTISING.

If you wish to know more about this SPONSORSHIP/ADVERTISING, please read more information and details HERE or click the hot pink link below.



You can also send me an email to ogues.stellajezebelle.v@gmail.com or a message to https://www.facebook.com/stellajezebelle. I am online most of the time.

So yeah, I hope you guys consider work with me and let us support each other. 

StellaJezebelle

PS: Help me reach 50,000 hit views and I will do a giveaway!

Comments

Popular Posts