High Mountain Makeup Gig

Okay, so, I would like to give a brief story behind these Cordilleran beauties. Our photography group La Trinidad Shutterbugs came up with a hiking event at Mt. Jumbo, Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet. Last September 8, Saturday, we gathered at our town's municipal hall at 3:30 am and departed at 4am. (Yeah that early and it was still dark.) We started to walk around 4:30am and arrived at the top quarter past 5am. We had to be this early to catch the sunrise. And so yeah. We took sunrise photos, our native Cordilleran beauty theme and some behind the scenes apparently.


It was so windy and the sun was very bright. Some of our companions were already taking their own shots while I dolled up the models. I had no decent makeup BTS so just carefully look at me at the background of these photos. Haha!





This is a bit unusual, a makeup session high up on top of the mountains?! Ha ha! It was so windy and the sun was super bright glaring in front of my eyes. We had no decent tables or even a chair. Hehe. But who would want to carry those stuffs all the way up?

And here are my lovely models. This is my first take on photography. Thanks to my kind friends teaching me. Hair, makeup, and photos all done by me. Wardbrobe is from Mariz and Cysar.









You can view more of them in our facebook page:

LA TRINIDAD SHUTTERBUGS


And the beautiful overlooking scenery from atop Mt Jumbo. Our hometown La Trinidad, where all those sweet strawberry products come from. Photo taken by Photograph Master Remi Roque.


Some BTS pics while going down the mountain.




I definitely enjoyed our hike and activity up there. The waking up at dawn and hike while it's still dark and cold was all worth it. Outdoor activities like this one is very stress relieving and healthy to the mind, soul and body. It's great to have fun under the sun once in awhile. I hope you enjoyed reading and viewing this post as I had while writing this up.

Until next post. ^_^


Comments

  1. I love Baguio! And it is beautiful up there!! :)

    anyway.. I am your newest follower! :)
    found you through beauty bloggers united ♥
    I hope you can check out mine too [ ps and my 2 on going giveaways ;) ]
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i am following you already actually and had joined your giveaways but havn't finished them I think. ^_^ thanks for visiting my blog...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts