ABS-CBN Northern Luzon Naimbag nga Morning Kapamilya

On September 25 at around 2pm, I had a makeup interview and demo with Ms. Angelyn Valencia of ABS-CBN TV3 Baguio. We talked about how we can make money from make up services. She asked me a little about my background, how I started, how much can we earn from makeup. I also showed her some of my kits and of course a makeup demo.

Here are some BTS photos taken by my friend.



It was aired on ABS-CBN Northern Luzon Naimbak Nga Morning Kapamilya Business segment and was replayed in TV Patrol Baguio. Video contents owned by ABS-CBN Northern Luzon.


I got a lot of lovely messages and texts from people who saw and watched me on TV. This is my first exposure and I thank all the people who were a part of this.

I would like to thank La Trinidad Shutterbugs group, Yannah my model, Joseph who took the photos, Kairuz Cafe for the venue,  Marie Jane Rosell for filming the video direct from her TV and all the people who supports me. Also to Ms Angelyn who made the interview and the staff of ABS-CBN. Thank you!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your first TV appearance! More power to your makeup career! :)

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're welcome Ste! :) It'll be your stepping stone. :) Good luck, so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts