Skip to main content

Event: White DS Models Fashion Gala



"White is neutral and blends with all the colors of the spectrum. As De Stijl Image Reinvented continues its goal for reinventing the image of the youth today, we are to show how diverse personalities of youth today have, but then they unify and blend with each other through teamwork and camaraderie. Themed for the title, this event showcased the models' and our participants' creativity and styling." -DeStijl Image Reinvented


De Stijl Reinvented, a modelling group in Baguio City, held another fashion show titled "White". As the name implies, it is a fashion gala presenting the group's white Apart from that, sets from designer Mary Grace Caniedo and online seller Kimmi's Closet were presented. It was held at Hotel Veniz, Baguio City on the 1st of December 2012. (Pardon the poster because the venue was abruptly changed.)

I am glad and honored to have been invited and be part of the behind scene people (haha). By that I mean, I worked backstage and dolled up the models for Kimmi's Closet. Our peg was subtle smokey brown eye make up with bright lips and wavy hair.


Feast your eyes on some of the photos. Hair and makeup by yours truly, Stella Jezebelle.








Comments

About the author

About the author
I am Stella Jezebelle, freelance makeup artist, stylist and blogger. Join me in my journey and let's makeup, walk, eat and talk. For business matters, email me at stellajezebelle@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

USANA Sense Skin Care System Review

USANA! Sounds familiar? Usana is one of the leading business opportunities worldwide. They have a wide range of products from Health Supplements to SkinCare items. If you want to know more about USANA, check their site HERE. 
My friend and highschool batchmate is a USANA member and gave me samples of one of their skin care line product- Sense Beautiful Science. She gave them for free for me to try it out and make a review about it. Below are the set of products sample packs I received.
She gave me 3 packs of the sample sets.


Each of the sample pack contains a manual instruction insert and 5 sachets of each of the basic sets of the product line. First from the top Gentle Daily Cleanser, Hydrating Toner, Daytime Protective Emulsion, Perfecting Essence and Eye Nourisher. Each sachet contains 2ml.


A closer look.


Below are the bottle photos and descriptions I took from their site.

Gentle Daily Cleanser Step 1—Cleanse
Use this exceptional, soap-free cleanser to wash away surface dirt and impurities w…

Human Heart Nature Balancing Facial Wash and Face Toner

Skincare Talk: Human Heart Nature Balancing Facial Wash and Face Toner I believe I have mentioned before about my hunt for a good skincare set of products. I have shown you my Human Nature Skin Care Haul in a previous post and I have been using them for 2 months now. I have almost consumed all products and its now time to review them. In this post, I will be talking about the Balancing Facial Wash and the Face Toner.

Ver. 88 Bounce Up Pact Review

Makeup base is a staple and a must have basic i our makeup bag. It's so useful in hiding our blemishes and creating a flawless canvass for makeup. Ver 88 Bounce Pact is another hyped and one of the most talked about beauty product in Thailand and all over South East Asia.