Mememe Arch Angel Brow First Try, Swatches, Review and Photo Demo

credit: google image


Mememe's Arch Angel is trending and most talked about by local and also international beauty bloggers, enthusiasts and artists. I have been wanting it badly since it came out of the market and now I have it. Please read on to know what this is about and my thoughts on it.

First Impression
Of course, I was very intrigued when I got it. I went ahead and tried it on. I was surprised to know that that brow gel was very much pigmented compared to my Etude House one. And I felt like i wasted money when i tried the highlighter. I thought that it is just the same with the Memem MoonBeam highlghter. But, I was wrong.

The Basics
"Your guardian angel towards heavenly brows! For beautifully arched brows use the gel to tame and shape. Follow by dotting the highlghter along the brow bone to lift, accentuate and define." says on the box. The shade is Dark Brown and Net weight is 3.75ml. Regular price is Php500+ but I bought it for Php 496 from makeupholics.multiply.com. They're on 20% discount. 

This is the actual item I have. It is a dual ended product. On one end is the brow gel and the highlghter on the other.

A closer look on the brow gel end.

A closer look of the highlighter part.

Swatches
1- the brow gel
2- the highlighter
3- Mememe MoonBeam highlighter 

My Opinion
Mememe Arch angel is now one of my most used and favourite product. I have long bushy brows and the gel just tames them down and keeps them in place. The dark pigmentation also adds contrast to my brow shade when I want it strong and prominent. The highlighter as well adds definition and glow. As mentioned, at first I thought it was a waste of money since it's like just a duplicate of the mememe moonbeam highlghter but actually it's not. As you can see from the swatches, the brow highlighter appears much frosty and thick compared to the moonbeam swatch. 
All in all, i like this product and it was not a regret to purchase it. I am keeping it.

Photo Demo
Below is a demonstration on how I use it.

1. This is my actual eye brows with no product or anything. 

2. I outline and fill according to brow shape I want.

3. I then brush it with the Mememe Arch Angel brow gel. I use a very very light stroke as this product is very pigmented. Otherwise, I would end up with manly brows.

4. Then I dot on the highlighter and blend it out with my finger or concealer brush.


5. And now I have happy brows.

Comments

Popular Posts