OUTFIT 1: Brown Blazer, Bow Corset, Checkered Skirt, Combat Shoes

Last February 10, I attended a cosplay competition at SM Baguio. I wanted an anime attire, however, I do not have the outfits prepared so I just managed to mix and match pieces I have. And this is what I came up with.

The brown fitted blazer would resemble an anime high school uniform. I wore a corset on top to squeeze in my bulging tummy. Still prominent though. I was looking for my pleated skirt but I can't find it, so I just grabbed on to this checkered skirt. It is actually longer than in the photo. I moved it up make my legs appear longer.

The big bow accent on the corset gives this look a more anime-ish feel.

And lastly, my combat shoes, which I intentionally bought for our visual kei concept photoshoot. Supposedly, black knee high socks and shoes should be the foot wear but I don't have them. Also, I wanted to wear something that'll make me walk, run and stroll without getting my feet tired. 

Here's a photo of me at the Cosplay event I attended.

Comments

Popular Posts