Bronze Makeup for Everyday


physicians formula, bronze, daily makeup, everyday makeup, revlon, wet n wild, beauty cosmetics, look beauty, Filipina, smokey eyes

Here's a simple and easy look I did using the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip Palette in Nude eyes. I love accentuating the eyes with shimmer and leaving the rest of the face matte. Read on below for more info about this look.
I start with a makeup base using Revlon Photoready foundation with my Beauty Cosmetics Flat top brush. With a small brush, I conceal dark circles under my eyes for a livelier look then set everything with Fanny Serrano Cake Foundation in Organza (my favorite).  To frame the face, I used Look Beauty's Perfect Brow palette to shape my brows and groom them with the eyebrow gel.

I have typically small Asian eyes and so I give an extra effort to make it the accent of my face. I am a lover of smokey makeup because it highlights the eyes. I used a brown cream shadow/liner to serve as a base for the eye shadow to stick on to. And then applied the shimmer shadows from the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip Palette in Nude eyes. Lastly, I applied a black waterproof eyeliner from Nichido for a stronger impression on the eyes. And finished off with a curlash and mascara.

On the cheeks I used a Sleek Makeup blush and Fanny Serrano Cake Foundation in Rajah for contour. On the lips is Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Bare all. 

View the video below for the demonstration.


Comments

Popular Posts