How to Tame Dry Frizzy Hair Instantly

 dry frizzy hair, hairstyle, smooth and manageable hair, straight hair, how to fix dry hair, Vitress, hair serum, hair oil, flat iron, straightening iron, how to healthy hair. how to shiny hair, hair serum, Vitress,
My hair has become dull, dry and frizzy every after shower because of regular chemical hair treatments and use of hot tools. So, after shower when my hair dries, the tips curl and are very dry and coarse. This post shows you how I quickly fix the dry ends and transform them to shiny straight mane so read more.
This is how my hair looks like once dried after shower. 
Just look at how dry, coarse and frizzy the ends are.
 dry frizzy hair, hairstyle, smooth and manageable hair, straight hair, how to fix dry hair, Vitress, hair serum, hair oil, flat iron, straightening iron, how to healthy hair. how to shiny hair, hair serum, Vitress,
 dry frizzy hair, hairstyle, smooth and manageable hair, straight hair, how to fix dry hair, Vitress, hair serum, hair oil, flat iron, straightening iron, how to healthy hair. how to shiny hair, hair serum, Vitress,


Just like our skin, hair also needs moisturizers to prevent dryness, coarseness and frizziness. I use Vitress hair Solutions Hair Cuticle Coat. Vitress is a clear hair serum that makes the hair extra shiny, silky smooth and fragrant, too.
 dry frizzy hair, hairstyle, smooth and manageable hair, straight hair, how to fix dry hair, Vitress, hair serum, hair oil, flat iron, straightening iron, how to healthy hair. how to shiny hair, hair serum, Vitress,

After shower while my hair is damp or after it has dried, I squeeze out an ample out of Vitress on my palm. I warm it up then massage and distribute all over my hair. I scrunch and concentrate the product on the ends or tips because it needs it the most. Then with a flat iron, I straighten out all strands and this reveals the healthy shine and smoothness of the hair.

Here's the final result after the process.

 dry frizzy hair, hairstyle, smooth and manageable hair, straight hair, how to fix dry hair, Vitress, hair serum, hair oil, flat iron, straightening iron, how to healthy hair. how to shiny hair, hair serum, Vitress,

Watch the video demonstration here:

Comments

  1. This is also what I'm using. It leaves my hair soft and it smells good too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts