Tony Moly Cambodia Haul (Toul Toumpung Branch)

tony moly, korean, skincare, cosmetics. makeup, asia, kpop, beauty, fashion, haul, filipino, blogger, khmer, phnom penh, cambodia

Tony Moly Cambodia haul is my come back post after being absent for a while. I've got a lot of backlogs but I want to start with this one. This is my first cosmetic purchase since arriving here in Phnom Penh. Read on to check out Tony Moly's outlet here and see what I bought.
Tony Moly has got four branches all over Cambodia so far. They are found in Kampuchea Krom, Toul Tom Poung, Ratana Plaza and at Pencil Super Center. I am living around Toul Toumpung area and so this is the shop I went to:

tony moly, korean, skincare, cosmetics. makeup, asia, kpop, beauty, fashion, haul, filipino, blogger, khmer, phnom penh, cambodia, russian market, toul toumpun,
Tony Moly Toul Toumpung Branch,
Street 155, Toul Toumpung,
Sangkat Cham Karmon, Phnom Penh
010 86 15 25 ,038 3333 123

Tony Moly Toul Toumpung Branch is found along Street 155, Toul Toumpung, Sangkat Cham Karmon, Phnom Penh. It is just beside the Phsar Toul Toumpung or Russian Market.

tony moly, korean, skincare, cosmetics. makeup, asia, kpop, beauty, fashion, haul, filipino, blogger, khmer, phnom penh, cambodia, russian market, toul toumpung


Just like other famous Korean cosmetic stores, they've got all products from facial skin care to body, to makeup and they also got stuffs for men.

tony moly, korean, skincare, cosmetics. makeup, asia, kpop, beauty, fashion, haul, filipino, blogger, khmer, phnom penh, cambodia, russian market, toul toumpung


tony moly, korean, skincare, cosmetics. makeup, asia, kpop, beauty, fashion, haul, filipino, blogger, khmer, phnom penh, cambodia, russian market, toul toumpung

Testers are also laid on the center for you to try out the products before buying them.

tony moly, korean, skincare, cosmetics. makeup, asia, kpop, beauty, fashion, haul, filipino, blogger, khmer, phnom penh, cambodia, russian market, toul toumpung

Photo credit to the shop assistant who took this pic for me. There are 3 beautiful salesladies who are around ready to assist you.

I made this purchase around October 2013 and I just thought of putting it up now. Tony Moly Cambodia was on 20-50% discount sale during this time and I got a huge amount off my purchase here. Now let's take a look on what's inside my bag.

tony moly, korean, skincare, cosmetics. makeup, asia, kpop, beauty, fashion, haul, filipino, blogger, khmer, phnom penh, cambodia, russian market, toul toumpung

I only bought two items. Cambodia is so freaking hot and all my pores are wide open. So I thought of getting the Eggpore toner, US$28.50. I left my facial scrub back home in Ph so I one Black Sugar Mask Scrub, US$11.20. The rest are free items; two Tomatox sachet samples and a spritzer bottle. My total bill US$39.70 but I got an US$11.91 discount.

The 20-50% discount promo has ended but they have a new promo now, buy 1 get 2 free. Visit their Facebook account and page below:













Comments

Popular Posts