I so love Kpop Makeup because my eye shape is similar with those wearing them. Here's another easy look using only a liquid pen liner.I usedMistine Super Black Eyeliner Pen. Mistine is a cosmetics company in Thailand with products ranging from skin care, to makeup to bathroom products like shampoos, to perfumes and everything a woman would need.. I learned and tried this product here in Cambodia from Lum Orng Cosmetics Online Shop.
Here's the eyeliner I used:
Here are the easy peazy steps you can follow to get this Kpop Eyeliner Look.
1. I started with a clean and prepped eyelid.
2. With the Mistine Super Black Eyeliner, I created a flick starting from the outer most corner of the eyes as shown in the photo.
3. Then I connected the end of the flick to the upper lid to create a triangle shape.
4. Filled in the space in the triangle with the same eyeliner.
5. Lined the lower lash line all the way rimming the whole eyes and connecting it with the big triangle wing.
6. The fun part, I positioned the pen liner horizontally and carefully created a straight line extending all the way until it has the same length with the triangle wing.
7. I took a black khol pencil liner and lined the waterline.
8. And then curled and applied false lashes to complete the eye look.