Beauty: Kpop Inspired Eyeliner Makeup Look

kpop makeup, eyeliner makeup, Mistine, how to apply eyeliner, korean inspired makeup, korean eye makeup, 2ne1, dara, cl, park bom, minzy,

I've been way too long absent from Youtube. I did't pay much attention to my channel because i felt uninspired, lazy and also busy since I moved here in the Kingdom of Wonders, Cambodia. I miss doing my passion -makeup artistry. I thought I'd post a quick and short make up tutorial here. And one of the most searched look is the kpop makeup look.  Read more to see..
kpop makeup, eyeliner makeup, Mistine, how to apply eyeliner, korean inspired makeup, korean eye makeup, 2ne1, dara, cl, park bom, minzy,

Heavy graphic and dark eyeliners are a trademark for kpop makeup looks. Here's my easy steps you can try to achieve a simple kpop eye makeup. You can wear this anywhere at daytime or even night time during parties. 

Step 1: Map out the shape of your desired eyeliner. I want mine to be a parallelogram or an italized rectangle. I used a flat angled brush and a black matte eyeshadow to do this.

Step 2: Outline the map with a black liquid eyeliner or a pen liner. I used Mistine Liquid Eyeliner Pen.

Step 3: Fill in the space using the same liquid or pen eyeliner eyeliner.

Step 4: Line your waterline with a black khol pencil.

Step 5: Apply false eye lashes and a shimmery shadow on the inner corners or aegyo sal area of your eyes.

Step 6: Complete the look with a straight and thick set of eyebrows and a gradient tinted lips.


kpop makeup, eyeliner makeup, Mistine, how to apply eyeliner, korean inspired makeup, korean eye makeup, 2ne1, dara, cl, park bom, minzy,  

Here's a music video from Korea's famous Kpop group 2ne1 composed of Sandara, Cl, Park Bom and Minzy. I've been loving this song lately. And of course, the video.


Do you like this post? Is the mini tutorial helpful? 
Let me know your comments please either negative or positive as I would want to improve my blogposts and cater to what many readers want to see.
Thank you so much for dropping by!

Comments

Popular Posts