Violets and purples are one of my favorite shades. Here's a fun look with gold and purples. Easy to follow with step by step procedure.
1. Apply a shimmery gold in the inner corners of the eyes, upper and lower lids.
2. Take a very pigmented purple eyeshadow and press on all over remaining lid. Blend out the edges.
3. Take a black eyeshadow and layer over the purple only on the outer corners. Blend well but not totally covering the purple. This will create depth and dimension.
4. Apply same purple on the lower lid and a little bit of black shadow on the outer lower lid.
5. Rim waterlines with a khol pencil. Curl lashes and apply mascara.
6. Forget the lipstick. Just lightly cover lips with cream concealer and pop on a nude lipgloss.
Rose Russo Palette
NYX Khol Pencil liner
Jazzy Cooper foundation
NYX Round Lipgloss in Nude