More than a month has passed since when we bid goodbye to 2013 and welcomed the new year of the wooden horse, 2014. Here I have compiled the6 of the Spring/Summer 2014 makeup trends that hit the runway shows. What's good is that they're very easy to do with very minimal products required.
1. Blue Hue.Although, the Pantone color for 2014 is Radiant Orchid, blue makeup has dominated the runways. Blue has been applied as a glittery shadow, pastel shade, bright and dark graphic liner.
2. Graphic Liner. I think eyeliner is here to stay. Khol, gel, liquid or even powder shadow used as eyeliners can create sharp cat eyes and angular lines or messy and smudged smokey eyes.
3. Bronzed and natural. Lazy makeup is also IN this year. With just a swipe of concealer to problem areas or a dust of bronzer to your highlight points can get you ready and headed out the door.
4. Bright and standout lips. Matte to neon orange bright lips were also spotted on the catwalks. It is a perfect color both for the colorful and flowery spring and the hot bright summer.
5. Androgynous Eyebrows. Boyish brows that are thick, straight and dark are still here to stay. These set of brows gives a strong and manly impression on women. Why not give it a try?
6. Purely white. Makeup trend this season requires only minimal products. Like here, you'll only need a white eyeliner or white eyeshadow for a fresh and clean look. May it be a just a white wash on the lids, a liner on your water line or upper lids and your good to go.