How to do the perfect cat eyes

cambodia, mistine so black liquid eyeliner, thailand, thai makeup, cat eyes, winged eyeliner, beauty blogger, bblogger, pinay blogger, phnom penh, cambodia, asia, FIlipina, makeup artist, mua, Min Pechaya Wattanamontree

Cat eyes make you look fierce and perhaps wild. Here's a quick video I made using a product that's famous in Thailand. It is endorsed by Thai model Min Pechaya Wattanamontree . It is
Mistine So Black Eyeliner. 

I am loving this eyeliner and it is now one of my daily staples. Firstly, it is long lasting, smudge proof, waterproof and stays on without retouch and no mess at all from morning until late evening. It is also easy to use with it's fine and flexible brush tip. It doesn't also wear out like other felt tip eyeliners so creating fine and thick lines is a breeze. Also, it is affordable for US$5.

cambodia, mistine so black liquid eyeliner, thailand, thai makeup, cat eyes, winged eyeliner, beauty blogger, bblogger, pinay blogger, phnom penh, cambodia, asia, FIlipina, makeup artist, mua,

I purchased this from Lum Orng Cosmetic Shop Online.

cambodia, mistine so black liquid eyeliner, thailand, thai makeup, cat eyes, winged eyeliner, beauty blogger, bblogger, pinay blogger, phnom penh, cambodia, asia, FIlipina, makeup artist, mua,

Watch the video how I create cat eyes with this amazing liquid eyeliner.





Comments

  1. I don’t look good when I tried this! Ha ha ha. My face was horrible. BTW, thanks for sharing the vid! :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts