I played at NYX Professional Makeup Cosmetic Fair




As I've posted before, I was invited by NYX Cosmetics Cambodia to do a makeup show for the Cosmetics Fair held at Aeon Mall, Phnom Penh from 15th- 23rd July. Here's what happened...
I was given two gorgeous models to doll up for the show. First doll was Choronai a.k.a. Su Su Smile on Facebook. I think she is a professional model and quite famous here.


I did the Barbie look on her. Using all NYX Cosmetic products, I made her Asian eyes look dolly, round and big like Barbie's. Of course, I used pink, blue and black NYX singles eye shadows. I lined here eyes and created a fake crease line with NYX liner and smudger. On the lower water line, I used a white eyeliner extending a little to create wider and bigger eyes. Then I used falsies on top full, and on the bottom outer half. This made her eyes more dolly like. I contoured her tiny nose to make it more defined. On the lips, I shaped it with a pencil liner and topped it with a pink matte lipstick. I brought my long blonde wig for cosplay with a pink bow and this completed the look.




My second model was Charlotte. She is a French expat and working as a freelance model here. She is a bit shy but friendly and conversational, a great attitude I like, specially when it's your first time to work together. It makes everything run smoothly and creates a great teamwork.

I did the Rock Chic Look on Charlotte. I got inspired from Boa's look in her music video, Game. I created a heavy cut crease on her lids using NYX liner and smudger. Then I filled it with glitter shadows. On the lower lid, I did wings extending downward. I placed megalashes on both upper and lower lids. For the lips, I used a deep purple lip liner to line the edges and then filled in with a hot pink lipstick for a color graduation effect. I teased her blonde hair to create a bouffant and that's it. (I like her top shirt, by the way.)

Enjoy the rest of the photos from the event.




I had fun working with NYX and I am hoping for more event collaboration with them. I would like to extend my gratitude to the following:
Mr. Remi Pell, Managing Director of Cosmona 
Mr. Sochetra Khouth, NYX Cosmetics Cambodia Manager
Jenny Evasco ( for being my PA for that day, haha)
Charlotte and Choronai for being my wonderful models
and to the NYX staffs during the show.

Thank you so much!
Like NYX Cosmetics Cambodia Facebook Page here:


Charlotte the model:


















Comments

Popular Posts