My Bathroom Essentials

bathroom products, sunsilk, ROyale Beauty, Glutathione soap, kojic soap, tony moly, facial cleanser, missha, facial scrub, korean skincare, etude house, lactacyd, feminine care
The bathroom would be one of my favorite places. It is where I get peace, relaxation, mental refreshment and rejuvenation. It is the de-stressing portion of the house apart from my bed. This is where you will find my essential products for cleansing and refreshment.

1-2. Bath soaps. (Brand name udisclosed due to company's policy). Of course, how would you bath without soaps? Definitely, it's the number one present item in the bathroom.

3. Tony Moly Perfect Micro Scrub Foam. I am also loving this facial foam. It is very effective in removing waterproof eye makeup. I don't have to rub hard on my lids or lather up twice to take off my eyeliner. It doesn't sting my eyes as well unlike other facial cleansers.

4. Mistine Acne Clear Facial Foam. I use this sometimes when I get break outs. I still can't tell if it's effective for acne or pimple break outs, yet.

5. Missha Facial Choco Cacao Scrub. This is must in my skin care routine. I use this 2-3 ttimes a week to scrub off dead skin cells and dirt of my face. I love love the yummy chocolatey smell of this. I will be reviewing this soon, too.

6. Etude House Lip Scrub. If the face has a scrub, the lips should, too. Don't ignore the lips. It needs love and care as well. I use this to smoothen my sometimes dry and flakey lips.

7. Lactacyd Feminine Wash. Of course, every girl needs this. Specially during monthly periods, this is a must have in the bathroom to keep us feeling fresh all the time.

8-9. Sunsilk Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm not really picky with shampoo and conditioner brands. I just use whatever my hair needs. This time, I am having so much hair fall so I am using this Anti-Hair Fall variant from Sunsilk. 

10. Pink Shaver. I don't have a mustache or beard to shave off because I am a female. But you guessed it right, I shave my underarm and (pubic area). Hahaha! Gross right? But it's true. And hey! Hygenically speaking, there are a lot of advantages of shaving thy hair-down-there. Post soon.

11-12. My Oral B toothbrush and Colgate toothpaste.Indeed, they are a must have for each individual being to keep our teeth healthy and our breath fresh.


bathroom products, sunsilk, ROyale Beauty, Glutathione soap, kojic soap, tony moly, facial cleanser, missha, facial scrub, korean skincare, etude house, lactacyd, feminine care

13. Liquid Hand Soap. I forgot about this guy he got out of the picture. I also must have a liquid hand soap in my bathroom. I am a bit Obsessive-Compulsive thus, I frequently wash my hands.

Do you use the same products as I do? Which one? I would love to hear your comments.

Comments

Popular Posts