Quick Review: Mistine Cosmetics Thailand

mistine, makeup, cosmetics, thailand,  fiber lash, joops, mascara, lip and cheek tint, brow pencil, 3d brows, makeup artist, bbloger, beauty blogger, filipina blogger, false lashes, eye liner, waterproof eyeliner

Mistine is a direct selling cosmetics company from Thailand. It is my first time to hear and try this brand when I came here in Cambodia. Mistine is very similar with Avon where in they have a wide range of products not only for beauty concerns but also for health and home and lifestyle.

I have seen independent sellers for this brand on facebook but they were mostly for pre-order basis as they will still be coming from Thailand. I had tried posting orders from one famous online shop but didn't get good results as they had me waiting but nadda. Nothing came. And then finally, I found a visible and tangible cosmetics shop that sells Mistine items-----> Lum Orng Cosmetic Online Shop. I went ahead to look for the address. As soon as I entered the shop, a lady with a warm smile welcomed me. Chovy, Lum Orng's sister (owner of the shop), showed me all the items and let me try them all with the testers. Since then, I have been a regular customer of theirs because they're customer oriented and they give discounts when you buy a lot.

Back to the items, of course, as a makeup addict, I had to try this brand out and grabbed on the beauty items. Photos above are the ones I currently have and here's the complete name and a short description for each.


1. Super Model Mascara. This mascara has got to be one of my favourite aside from Covergirl Lash Blast. Mistine Super Model Mascara is an innovation and I haven't tried one like this before. It instantly lengthens and thickens up the lashes. One end is the mascara wand and the other end is the fiber wand. Apply the mascara wand first to prep the lashes, then coat next with the fiber lashes and then finish off with the mascara wand again. I will be making a separate post for this lovable mascara wand. This mascara by the way costs not more than 5$. 

2. False Lashes.  The false lashes are also super affordable yet amazing! They come in different designs. They are made from soft material, they don't reflect light, feels light on the eyes. They are reusable as well. 2$ each.

3. Maxi Black Pen Liner. This is one of the items I keep repurchasing and I love it to the max I have not used other better liners than this. It's way better than MUA's Extreme Liner, nor Etude House's Liner. It's super black, non smudge, long lasting. I like the brush tip as its super flexible and blendable you can create the thinnest line to the thickest without any mess. Not more than 5$.

4. Joops Lip Tubes. Joops lip tubes are lip creams similar with OCC Lip Tars, Sleek Makeup Tint Pouts and other liquid lip pigments. This Lip Tubes are highly pigmented, very creamy and smells so yummy  reminds me of Wrigley's Gum in Juicy Fruit flavor. Costs 2$ each tube. 

5. Dream Lip and Cheek Tint. Lip and cheek tint products were influenced by Korean cosmetics and Mistine also created their own. Dream Tint has a lip balm on one end and the other end has the liquid tint. I got the number 3, a red shade. $4 one tube.

6. 3D Brow Pencil. This has also got to be one of my favourites because it's got everything for the brows. It's got a pencil, a brow powder and a brow mascara. A 3 in 1 pencil that's why it's called a 3D brow pencil, I guess. Again, separate review for each products soon. Costs not more than 5$.

I am inlove with Mistine products and I wish to try their other items, too. The costs are very budget friendly but the quality isn't sacrificed. It may not compete with the high end brands but for daily use and considering the price, it's very reasonable.

Get your Mistine Products from: 

#26, Street 360, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
093 666 183/ 093 666 185



















Comments

Popular Posts