Skip to main content

How to Deep Clean Makeup Brushes with NYX Brush Cleaner

makeup brush, makeup brush cleaner, beauty cosmetics, nyx cosmetics, brush cleaner, bristle, how to clean makeup brushes, deep cleaning makeup brushes, makeup artist, blogger, beauty blogger, pinay beauty blogger,

I am certain every makeup artist out there finds makeup brush cleaning as the hardest part after playing/working. I personally use shampoo and dish washing soaps to deep clean my brushes. However, brush cleaners are still appropriate to do the job as they are formulated for makeup brushes. The formula is bristle friendly and will not
dilute the glue in the ferrule and cause the hair bristles to shed off.

makeup brush, makeup brush cleaner, beauty cosmetics, nyx cosmetics, brush cleaner, bristle, how to clean makeup brushes, deep cleaning makeup brushes, makeup artist, blogger, beauty blogger, pinay beauty blogger,

I have been given the NYX Brush Cleaner by NYX Cosmetics Cambodia. Contained in a 250 ml plastic bottle is a mild scented  turquoise blue liquid. 

I'm going to show you how I use it to clean my brushes.

Here's a before photo of a used stippling brush from Beauty Cosmetics.

makeup brush, makeup brush cleaner, beauty cosmetics, nyx cosmetics, brush cleaner, bristle, how to clean makeup brushes, deep cleaning makeup brushes, makeup artist, blogger, beauty blogger, pinay beauty blogger,

 1. Pour a generous amount of the brush cleaner in a bowl.
2. Soak the whole head of the brush.

makeup brush, makeup brush cleaner, beauty cosmetics, nyx cosmetics, brush cleaner, bristle, how to clean makeup brushes, deep cleaning makeup brushes, makeup artist, blogger, beauty blogger, pinay beauty blogger,

3. Swirl and sweep as you watch the blue solution turn into brown.

makeup brush, makeup brush cleaner, beauty cosmetics, nyx cosmetics, brush cleaner, bristle, how to clean makeup brushes, deep cleaning makeup brushes, makeup artist, blogger, beauty blogger, pinay beauty blogger,

4. Keep swirling and sweeping until it's clean.

makeup brush, makeup brush cleaner, beauty cosmetics, nyx cosmetics, brush cleaner, bristle, how to clean makeup brushes, deep cleaning makeup brushes, makeup artist, blogger, beauty blogger, pinay beauty blogger,

5. Rinse then dry with a clean.

makeup brush, makeup brush cleaner, beauty cosmetics, nyx cosmetics, brush cleaner, bristle, how to clean makeup brushes, deep cleaning makeup brushes, makeup artist, blogger, beauty blogger, pinay beauty blogger,

6. Lay brushes flat to dry.

makeup brush, makeup brush cleaner, beauty cosmetics, nyx cosmetics, brush cleaner, bristle, how to clean makeup brushes, deep cleaning makeup brushes, makeup artist, blogger, beauty blogger, pinay beauty blogger,


Comments

  1. This really helps a lot. I own several brushes for my personal use, and I do get the same problem with the other girls out there, in cleaning brushes. I'm gonna look for this NYX brush cleaner. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

About the author

About the author
I am Stella Jezebelle, freelance makeup artist, stylist and blogger. Join me in my journey and let's makeup, walk, eat and talk. For business matters, email me at stellajezebelle@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

USANA Sense Skin Care System Review

USANA! Sounds familiar? Usana is one of the leading business opportunities worldwide. They have a wide range of products from Health Supplements to SkinCare items. If you want to know more about USANA, check their site HERE. 
My friend and highschool batchmate is a USANA member and gave me samples of one of their skin care line product- Sense Beautiful Science. She gave them for free for me to try it out and make a review about it. Below are the set of products sample packs I received.
She gave me 3 packs of the sample sets.


Each of the sample pack contains a manual instruction insert and 5 sachets of each of the basic sets of the product line. First from the top Gentle Daily Cleanser, Hydrating Toner, Daytime Protective Emulsion, Perfecting Essence and Eye Nourisher. Each sachet contains 2ml.


A closer look.


Below are the bottle photos and descriptions I took from their site.

Gentle Daily Cleanser Step 1—Cleanse
Use this exceptional, soap-free cleanser to wash away surface dirt and impurities w…

Human Heart Nature Balancing Facial Wash and Face Toner

Skincare Talk: Human Heart Nature Balancing Facial Wash and Face Toner I believe I have mentioned before about my hunt for a good skincare set of products. I have shown you my Human Nature Skin Care Haul in a previous post and I have been using them for 2 months now. I have almost consumed all products and its now time to review them. In this post, I will be talking about the Balancing Facial Wash and the Face Toner.

Ver. 88 Bounce Up Pact Review

Makeup base is a staple and a must have basic i our makeup bag. It's so useful in hiding our blemishes and creating a flawless canvass for makeup. Ver 88 Bounce Pact is another hyped and one of the most talked about beauty product in Thailand and all over South East Asia.