No wonder Koreans have the best skin it's all because of their natural and excellent skin care products and strict maintenance. And yet again I will be praising another Korean beauty item that's been one of the originals and pioneers in the BB to DD creams.
Missha Perfect Cover BB cream was one of the very first BB creams in its generation. It has been loved, but still beingloved by many before all the other BB's, CC's and DD's came out in the market. I have also used this before about couples of years ago and I'm going back to it again.
"Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skin concept with BB cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability, and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties." This BB cream has SPF 42.
I love it and it's one of my daily makeup products because of several reasons.
1. BB creams are made of makeup + NUTRIENTS. BB creams are not just any chemical you apply on your face but it's makeup base with moisturizers and sun protection. It makes your skin beautiful plus healthy.
2. It's lightweight and not cakey. Since BB creams are makeup + moisturizer, the coverage is light to medium. It lightly covers blemishes and skin flaws so your natural skin still shows. That gives a still natural result with makeup.
3. It makes the skin appear bright and glowing. I prefer a healthy looking skin with some imperfections showing than a perfectly covered skin but appears matte and dry. The problem with some full coverage foundation is that it makes the skin look lifeless and flat. Unlike BB creams that are sheer and makes the skin look young, supple and moist.
4. No adverse effects. So far, I hadn't had any reactions to it. No irritations, no break outs. Most Korean products are mild because of their contents and how they were made.
5. Has sun screen property. I don't need to apply sunblock cream before hand as this BB cream already can protect my skin with its SPF 42.
I use No. 27 HOney Beige shade and it's just right for my skin tone. As you can see from the above photo, it's light on the skin. It lightly concealed my skin blemishes but the real skin still shows.
And that's it about Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream.