Biore Cleansing Oil / Makeup Remover Review

Biore, cleansing oil, makeup remover, Japan, thai blogger, makeup artist, pinay blogger, beauty blogger, reviewBiore, cleansing oil, makeup remover, Japan, thai blogger, makeup artist, pinay blogger, beauty blogger, review

As far as I know, Biore is a Japanese Brand and it's a famous makeup remover / cleansing there. I first heard about this product from Pearypie (Amata Chitasenee) , a famous makeup artist in Thailand. I first saw this from her youtube channel where she created an advertisement video for it.

I was surprised to see its available here in Cambodia through Thai distribution. Of course, the makeup junkie as I am, just grabbed one and included it in my shopping.

Biore Cleansing Oil is contained in a purple pump bottle which makes it convenient to use. Sticker label in the front is in Japanese. Back label is translated into Thai and unfortunately no English translation.

First time I used this, I applied it all over
my face to erase and diffuse all the makeup. Next thing I knew, I had pimples popping all over my forehead.It wasn't because Biore causes breakouts but I forgot that my skin doesn't like oil. My skin just breaks out with oil based products.

However, I use it until now. I don't use all over my face but instead, I use a cotton pad to clean only the eyes and lips, not including the rest of the face. 

Review:

Biore, cleansing oil, makeup remover, Japan, thai blogger, makeup artist, pinay blogger, beauty blogger, review

Left photo above: dark eyeshadows + waterproof liquid eyeliner + false lashes on
Right photo above: Left eye cleansed with Biore cleansing oil.

I rate it a 9/10 product as it totally melts and cleans away wax, oil based and water proof eye products even including lash glue residue. I love it. I find it effective and convenient. I also love the smell of it like fresh green apples.










Comments

Popular Posts