I have been using Etude House Drawing Eye Brow pencil ever since I started with makeup artist. It is one of the best eyebrow products I have used.
1. Easy to use with the flat angled crayon and a brush for blending.
2. Well pigmented that mimics hair color and not looking too harsh.
3. Stays on well and longer and its sweat proof.
4. Buildable color. Use lighthand strokes for a lighter shade, and apply a second or third layer for a deeper shade.
5. Reasonable price at around 3-5US$.
Here's a before and after photo using Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pencil.
Etude House Drawing Pencil is available at http://wasado.com/