6 Eye Makeup Looks with TER Cosmetics



TER Cosmetics, an authentic Thai makeup brand and company, just creates great and superb quality eyebrow products and eyeliners. I have reviewed them and you can read the post HERE. Because I like them so much, I have created 6 eye makeup looks using their products.


The eye makeup looks are as follows:

1. Natural Eyes: I just lined the upper lash line and winging it a bit to define the eyes but not overdoing to it for a softer and natural look. I used the TER Cosmetics brown gel liner pencil.

2. Simple Winged Liner: Using the I'm Matte Waterproof Pen Line, create a simple winged liner for that typical Asian eye shape.

3. Smokey Brown: Still using the Water Proof Gel liner in Brown, line upper and lower lids and then smudge it out. Blend and smoke out a brown eyeshadow over it.





4. Korean Shimmer Eyes: The fourth is the usual Kpop eye makeup, a winged liner on top still using the TER Cosmetics eye liner pen and with shimmers on the inner half of the lower lid using the Pink Shimmer gel liner.

5. Graphic Liner: This is a bit dramatic eye makeup look that's also common in Kpop stars. Using the TER Cosmetics waterproof pen liner, I just did a normal winged liner on the upper lash liner but a little longer and thicker than usual. On the bottom lashline, I did a straight liner paralle; to the top line. Make sure the line don't touch at the ends.

6. Smokey Black: And laslty, the smokey black, one of my favourite eye makeups. The black waterproof gel liner is the best for this because the shade is intense it'll highlight your eye color. I just applied it on the upper and lower lash line. Smudged and blended it with a black or dark blue eye shadow.

Watch the video below and see TER Cosmetics in action.


The different products I used are TER Cosmetics I'm Matte Waterproof Pen Liner in Black and TER Cosmetics I'm Matte Waterproof Gel Liners in different shades.

1. TER I'm Matte Water proof Gel Liners





2. TER I'm Matte Waterproof Penliner




Where to find TER Cosmetics:

Comments

Popular Posts