A Refreshing Fruit Soap You Must Try: Hataya Passion Fruit Soap


We can never deny the joy and relaxation we feel right after we take a cool or warm shower after a long, tiring and stressful day at work. Not only that shower washes off dirt, dust and sweat from our body, it also provides mental/psychological benefits like relieving anxiety, de-stressing and relaxing our tense muscles. I used to just take a normal shower after work to freshen myself up BUT after I used this certain product, I realized that choosing the right soap for a really relaxing shower also MATTERS. I got introduced Hataya Passion Fruit Soap by a friend and since then, it amped up my relaxation and destressing method.






Hataya Soap is an original Thailand soap brand made from real passion fruit. The purple passion fruit. I never thought passion fruit could be made into a soap. So, I have been using this for weeks now and I am enjoying it very much that I purchased a few more to bring home with me to the Philippines. I get so much comforts from this tiny soap. The cool and refreshing scent alone of passion fruit in it already awakens and revives my senses. I get home late past 9 pm usually and I already feel dreaded and wanna hit the bed right away. But, after taking a shower using this soap, I feel awakened and energized and I get to do more productivity.  It lathers up quickly as well and cleanses makeups, dirts and oil so I don't have to use separate products at times when all I think about is getting rest. However, using it on the face everyday may be drying to the skin because of it's glycerin content, so this product is advised mainly for the body.

Here's a description from their site: 

HATAYA natural soap features passionfruit extract which is especially kind to the skin and suitable for all skin types.
Every ingredient is meticulously selected, including fresh passionfruit, passionfruit extract, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, S H, vitamin C and vitamin B3.
Wash with Hataya natural soap and feel how the skin is effectively exfoliated of dead cells and rejuvenated with moisture, leaving the complexion youthful, radiant and with an attractive translucency.
Plus it reduces freckles, leaving the skin altogether brighter, clearer and more natural-looking.
Packed with natural vitamins and Gamma Oryzanol,the soap contains effective antioxidants that prevent tissue damage.
Plus it protects the skin against irritations making it suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive skins."

Know more about this soap from their site by clicking HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts