Skip to main content

Sena Plankton Serum


As I always say, skin care must be prioritized over makeup. Our skin also needs nutrients and nourishment. Serum for skin is like vitamins and minerals for the body.  Sena Marine Plankton water serum concentrate is a skin care supplement that provides multiple benefits for the skin. This anti-aging serum provides life energy and vitality to the skin with Marine Plankton Stem Cells. The water serum makes the skin feel moist and smooth as it is absorbed immediately upon application. It is a basic part of a skin care regimen that refreshes and nourishes the skin. Enjoy the following results from using this product in just 7 days. It refines skin texture, moisturizes and smoothens skin. Also, it gives a radiant and glowing skin effect; tightens pores; firms matured skin. 



I am incorporating this product into my skin regimen to provide extra supplements for skin nourishment and health. Skin has become supple, healthy glowing and soft. I have combinations skin which means that some pats are dry and some parts oily, but, while using this, oiliness and dryness has not been observed. I also love this product that it serves as an extreme hydrant and cooler for an extremely hot weather. I just pop it in the fridge to cool it a bit, transfer some in a small spray bottle and spritz on the face for cooling effect.

Sena Marine plankton is formulated and created in Korea, the holy place for all asian skin care items.
Sena marine planton serum concentrate can be purchased from https://www.facebook.com/Sena-Marine-Plankton-231360773708754/





Comments

About the author

About the author
I am Stella Jezebelle, freelance makeup artist, stylist and blogger. Join me in my journey and let's makeup, walk, eat and talk. For business matters, email me at stellajezebelle@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

USANA Sense Skin Care System Review

USANA! Sounds familiar? Usana is one of the leading business opportunities worldwide. They have a wide range of products from Health Supplements to SkinCare items. If you want to know more about USANA, check their site HERE. 
My friend and highschool batchmate is a USANA member and gave me samples of one of their skin care line product- Sense Beautiful Science. She gave them for free for me to try it out and make a review about it. Below are the set of products sample packs I received.
She gave me 3 packs of the sample sets.


Each of the sample pack contains a manual instruction insert and 5 sachets of each of the basic sets of the product line. First from the top Gentle Daily Cleanser, Hydrating Toner, Daytime Protective Emulsion, Perfecting Essence and Eye Nourisher. Each sachet contains 2ml.


A closer look.


Below are the bottle photos and descriptions I took from their site.

Gentle Daily Cleanser Step 1—Cleanse
Use this exceptional, soap-free cleanser to wash away surface dirt and impurities w…

Human Heart Nature Balancing Facial Wash and Face Toner

Skincare Talk: Human Heart Nature Balancing Facial Wash and Face Toner I believe I have mentioned before about my hunt for a good skincare set of products. I have shown you my Human Nature Skin Care Haul in a previous post and I have been using them for 2 months now. I have almost consumed all products and its now time to review them. In this post, I will be talking about the Balancing Facial Wash and the Face Toner.

Ver. 88 Bounce Up Pact Review

Makeup base is a staple and a must have basic i our makeup bag. It's so useful in hiding our blemishes and creating a flawless canvass for makeup. Ver 88 Bounce Pact is another hyped and one of the most talked about beauty product in Thailand and all over South East Asia.