My Everyday Make up Look 1

My everyday make look #1



Here's how I do my Shades of Brown Everyday Make up Look
with double lines to give it that extra kick..
I did this for Miss Jhaka Bboouttiquee.
Hope you like
it.

Step1 :
I shape the brows first gently shading it with a dark brown eyeshadow
using an angled brush for precise application.
Groom the brows well because they frame the eyes.


Step 2:
I then applied a shimmery cream eye shadow as base.
This will help the next eye shadows adhere best to the lids.


Step 3:
I now take a shimmery light bronze eyeshadow from my 88 palette
and then pat and blend it on the lid.
Blend the edges back and forth to create soft edges.


Step 4:
Take a darker matte brown e/s and apply it on the outer V
or where your lid sinks in when you push it.
Dab and brush in a circular motion to blend it well
and create depth.


Step5:
Using a gel liner with a thin angled eyeliner brush,
line your lashline as close to the lash line as possible.
Create a flick or wing at the end to create an illusion of elongated eyes.
Also apply on the lower 2/3 lashline of your eye and create a second flick
making sure it does not touch the upper line.
Make the flicks separate from each other.

Step 6:

Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
This will help to open up the eyes.


and the final look:




Hope you like it.. (wink wink)

stella




Comments

Popular Posts