Model's Own Hyperbrite Matte Lipstick in Annalise's Pink and Orangeade Swatches and Review


One of the hot trends and best selling lips products sold online here in the Philly are these gorgeous lipsticks. They are called Model's Own Hyperbrite Matte Lipsticks. I bought these from Sweety Pink Cosmetics for less Php265 each. Other online sellers sell it for Php300 and up. I was so attracted with these two shades in Orangeade(left) and Annalise's Pink (right). They are similar with Barry M Lip Paints in Peach #54 and Vibrant Pink #63 which I have already reviewed here.


And here are the gorgeous lippies. They are cased in see through plastic tube cases with white prints.

And here's how they look like inside. Indeed hyper bright shades. Very attractive.

You may not be impressed by 1 coat of the lip product as it will appear to be like a tinted lip balm or moisturizer.
The color is faint and patchy.

Two coats may be enough for a daily makeup look.

The more you add coats, the more the shade becomes vibrant and intense.

4 coats are lovely, vivid and really bright.

Model's Own Hyperbrite Matte Lipstick in Orangeade on my lips.

Model's Own Hyperbrite Matte Lipstick in Orangeade on my lips.

CONCLUSION:
I am loving these! The shades are awesome. Perfect to brighten up your day. A good lip color for summer and bright days. You may also use these on gloomy days like this rainy season in the Philippines to give a little bit of color. I first bought the Barry M lip paints because of the shade, then I saw this and I was intrigued to try it out, too. I can say that O opt for these hyperbrites over the barry m ones. The barry m lip paints are matte and would appear flaky and dry on umoisturized lips. These Model's Own ones, though it says they're matte, are sort of creamy, sheer and moisturizing. The finishis similar to NYX round lipsticks. The consistency is also thick and creamy you know the product is highly pigmented. PLUS, one thing that I love the most about these lippies is the sweet, fruity, pleasant smell. I don't know how to describe it but some says its a vanilla-berry scent. It smells yummy like your eating a sweet dessert. Have you tried these, too? What shades do you have?


Comments

Popular Posts