SOL Cosmetics Hydro Cellusion

health, skin care, face mist, facial spray, anti-oxidant, thailand beauty, thailand, beauty, makeup, skin, brightener, review,

Summer season is always a fun time and many just loves to go out and enjoy the heat. However, this good time also becomes a bad time when our skin gets scorched and burned by the sun. But, that problem can be overcome with a product that keeps your skin cool, fresh and well hydrated. I got to try this skin hydrant that's awesome I use it multiple times a day. It's called
Hydro Cellusion from SOL Cosmetics.


HYDRO CE_II_SION health, skin care, face mist, facial spray, anti-oxidant, thailand beauty, thailand, beauty, makeup, skin, brightener, review,


Sol Cosmetics is a Thailand based company that produces skin care and health products. Hydro Cellusion is one of their skin care products. This facial mist spray is described below:

Hydro Ce II sion, Nano Technology Hydro Ce II sion most innovative nano- technology. This natural substance with nanotechnology , synthetic gems extracted from 18 kinds of derivatives, gold and silver is the ideal medium FIR energy to the body the best. Cheerful and bright look natural. Because of the small molecular size of human cells that will provide clean energy and allows skin to free radicals. This is a way to prolong the skin cells . And the small particles of gold serves to protect the skin from pollution of all kinds and with its small size , it carries important compounds in skin care products provide access to the cell surface quickly.

Features:
  • Improve polluted skin
  • For well-fitting skin
  • V-shape face 
  • Anti-Oxidant
  • Relieve Allergy


    health, skin care, face mist, facial spray, anti-oxidant, thailand beauty, thailand, beauty, makeup, skin, brightener, review,

    Add caption

    I've already been using this for a week now and I even brought it with me when I went on holidays at the beach. I apply this several times a day. I spritz it all over my skin every after doing my skin care routine  every morning and nighttime before going to bed. I reapply it, too after a few hours when I feel like my skin is oily and sweaty and when I want to feel refreshed and cool after staying out when it's hot. 


    Here are some benefits I observed from using it:

    1. It sets the skin and makes it moist and well hydrated after skin care.
    2. It serves as a primer before I apply my makeup.
    3. It gives a kind of a bright and glowing radiance throughout the day. After spritzing some on my face when I'm sweating, my skin doesn't appear oily but rather radiant and bright.
    4. Before using this Hydro Cellusion, my skin gets oily early in the morning upon waking up. However, since I started using it at night before going to bed, my skin isn't oily anymore.
    5. I spritz it on after applying my makeup and it sets well. The foundation, powder and blush are blended well on the skin resulting to an even and flawless finish.
    I just love this. It's an amazing product that you should have specially when you are a skin savvy person.


    health, skin care, face mist, facial spray, anti-oxidant, thailand beauty, thailand, beauty, makeup, skin, brightener, review,




























    Comments

    Popular Posts