W7 Mega Matte Lips Swatches and Review


Girls like me really go gaga over lip creams and lipsticks. And a girl can never have enough lip creams. When I feel like lipsticks are too much, or lip glosses are too sticky or lip balms are too oily, I opt for lip creams. And W7 Cosmetics, a UK based company creates such wonderful lip creams. Sent all the way from Thailand, I have got 5 gorgeous W7 Mega Matte Lip creams best suited for everyday makeup. I have got Two Bob, a nude-ish beige shade. Chippi, baby pink hue. Sinful, bright pink color. Oddball, similar to Chippie but deeper and darker. And Hasta la Vista, a bright red tone. 





These W7 Cosmetics are super soft, creamy and light weight on the lips. Despite the comfort feeling when they're applied, they are very pigmented and true to their colors. They sweep on and blend smoothly when swiped. They have a matte finish when applied and may transfer or fade when you eat or drink. I find the formula and consistency similar to Miner's Matte lip creams I used before.


Two Bob and Chippie are my most used shades from this collection. 
Which color would you love to try?

W7 Cosmetics can be purchased from

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts