Sleek Makeup i-Divine PPQ Shangri-la Collection Respect Palette and Truly Mattely Deeply matte lipgloss in Jazz



Sleek Makeup: i-Divine PPQ Shangri-la Collection Respect Palette and Truly Mattely Deeply matte lipgloss in Jazz. I got both during their offer from their website sleekmakeup.com for USD14.99.

i-Divine PPQ Shangri-la Collection Respect Palette


Swatches on my arm with flash.

Applied Respect palette on the eyes.

Truly Mattely Deeply matte lip gloss in Jazz

Truly Mattely Deeply matte lipgloss in Jazz side by side with a Nyx Round lipgloss for comparison.

Truly Mattely Deeply matte lipgloss in Jazz swatch with flash.

Truly Mattely Deeply matte lipgloss in Jazz on lips.

Overall makeup look using both the palette and the matte lipgloss.

CONCLUSION:
As always, Sleek is again a thumbs up for me on this one. I love the palette and the combinations of the shades all packed in one case. It is most of neutral, earth and some vibrant red, pink and orange which I usually use when doing my bridal makeup. The shades are also a mix of shimmer and matte which is another good point for me. The shadows are very pigmented you don't have to pack much on a brush for an intense look. Also, they last and doesn't smudge specially when used with primer. The swatches on my hand actually left some slight tint after I washed it, and i did not even use primer beforehand. 

The matte lipgloss however, reminds me of Excel Paris matte lipcreme. They are very similar, in pigmentation and finish. Sleek matte lipgloss in Jazz dries very very matte on the lips and would tend to appear flakey if your lips are not well moisturized or conditioned. It is very very pigmented though as the swatch shows. A good lip balm or moisturizer should be used beforehand to avoid dry flakey result. It is also unscented. As for longevity, it stays on for hours and hours and hours. As I said, it is similar to the Excel Paris lip gloss which I have reviewed here. But of course, I trust the content and ingredients of Sleek because its from the UK.

If you have been following my blog, you'll notice I love Sleek makeup products. Certainly, my Sleek collection won't stop here.

Comments

Popular Posts