Daytime/Everyday Natural Makeup Look

natural makeup, daytime makeup, everyday look, fresh and clean makeup,  school, office, work, daily,

Summer vacation is over and school days is just a few days away here in the Philippines. Of course, enter your first day of school in a fresh and natural makeup look. Read on below to know how I do my version of a no makeup, daytime/natural makeup look. Just right for school, office, work or if you want a fresh clean look.
I started with a well cleansed and moisturized skin. Then I applied Makeup Academy's Matte Perfect Primer  on my t-zone to prevent oiliness during the day. The makeup base is nothing too heavy. We are aiming for a fresh and natural look so we don't want a thick layer of foundation, instead just a thin layer of cream foundation closest to our skin tone just enough to cover blemishes and even out the skin tone. Here I used Sleek Makeup Base Duo Kit in Fudge with my Beauty cosmetics flat top brush. I got rid of my dark circles with the Sleek Makeup Base Creme to Powder tester kit. Lightening your under eye instantly makes you look awake and less tired. Then I set everything with the pressed powder from the same Sleek Makeup Base Duo Kit in Fudge  with my Beauty cosmetics retractable kabuki brush. 


natural makeup, daytime makeup, everyday look, fresh and clean makeup,  school, office, work, daily, youtube, makeup guru


The brows of course should be kept natural and I love my Etude House Drawing eyebrow for a very natural looking eyebrows. Doesn't smudge as well. Thick straight brows gives a youthful look and character. On the lids, I used a cream shade eye shadows all over and a matte brown on the outer corners to emphasize depth. I used the Makeup Academy Undress me too palette.  Brown eyeliner is used to line the eyes and emphasize shape.  I prefer this over black for a subtle look. Remember, we want it fresh and natural. Then i smudge the brown liner with the brown eyeshadow from the palette. Lastly, I curled my lashes and applied maybellline stilleto mascara. I gave my cheeks a little but of glow and sculpt with the Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit. Blush is a coral shade  for a hint of warm glow and lipstick is a light brown peachy shade (Succumb) still from Sleek makeup. And the look is complete.

natural makeup, daytime makeup, everyday look, fresh and clean makeup,  school, office, work, daily, youtube, makeup guru

Watch the video to see the procedure.



Comments

  1. I love this look! So minimalist ; u ;

    Please check out my Korean facial masks giveaway!!: http://tokki-autumn.blogspot.com/2013/05/giveaway-first-monthiversaryty-50.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts