Quick Review: Missha Cosmetics Cambodia Skincare Collection

makeup, skincare, korean skincare, brightener, Missha, toner, sugar scrub, organic skincare, organic, natural, chocolate, cocoa, skin serum,

I have been obsessed to skin care products lately and after consuming my Etude House Moistful set, I had to get a new one. I didn't repurchase because I wanted to try another brand. And just when I was looking for what brand to choose, Missha Cambodia had a 50% promo sale. 


Here's another Korean Skincare and Cosmetics brand which may not be new to you, Missha. A complete Korean skincare regimen is composed of at least 8 products (I think) and completing that set would cost me a fortune. So I only chose the items I thought I needed. And here's the list:



Missha Facial Choco Cacao Scrub. It's a facial scrub which I think is made from cacao powder and sugar crystals as the name suggests as well as how it smells and tastes. Most Korean beauty products are organic and made from natural ingredients so I think it's made from real food.

Missha Time Revolution White Cure Radiant Toner. It's a clear watery/liquid-y but thicker than water kind of consistency toner. 

Missha Time Revolution White Cure Radiant Serum and Missha Time Revolution White Cure Radiant Lotion. They're a milky white liquid that also smells good. They feel a little bit sticky right after application but later on becomes silky. They also smell good and get absorbed easily by the skin.

I purchased this from Missha Cambodia- Sorya Mall Branch.

Missha Cambodia outlets are found in the following:

Phnom Penh:
Sorya Mall
Sovanna Mall
Near Phnom Penh Hotel

Siem Reap:
Near Sokha Hotel
Lucky Mall








Comments

Popular Posts