Jessie J at Justin Bieber's UK Premiere of Never Say Never Inspired Makeup Look


Pale skin with no contour or blush. Silver and blacks on eyes. And hot matte pink on lips. That's the look Jessie J wore when she went to see Justin Bieber's Never Say Never UK Premiere. And with that, I have made my own version of it, with the eyes less intense.

My version of her look.

Inspirational photo I took from google.

More photos.






A closer look.

Watch video tutorial here:


PRODUCTS USED ON
FACE: Kokuryo Cake Foundation in Orange Blush
            Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake Foundation in Organza
            Beauty Cosmetics Cammo Quad Concealer
EYES: Nichido Brow Pencil
            Beauty Cosmetics 88 Eyeshadow Palette
            Homemade Eyeshadow Primer
            Red Herring Black Pencil Liner
LIPS:    Red Herring Fuschia Lipstick

Want to know how I did those gorgeous curls? CLICK ME to find out.
Also, get 10% discount on your total cost when you purchase at BEAUTY COSMETICS just by using the code "stella". Read my review on this awesome cosmetics store HERE.


Got any request? Let me know in the comment.

Comments

Popular Posts