KPop Inspired Makeup Look

Clean and clear skin, thick and straight brows and bright lips describe a KPop Star makeup look. Here, I have made my look inspired from simple and clean yet star quality look.

 
Hair is curled and waved by JML Ceramic Straightening Iron. Skin is made clean and clear by Encara BB Cream set with Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Organza. No blush, no bronzer were used. On the brows was The Color Institute Eye Pencil in Brown. Eyeliner used is Noir eyeshadow from the Sleek iDivine Makeup Palette in Au Naturel and Barry M Wink Eyeliner Pen

Lipcolor is Hot Pink Shade from Miner's The Matte Factor Lip Paint.

 And to make it really Asian and Korean, I used unusual designs of accessories. A fishbone earring, connector ring and a dunno how to describe ring.

To complete the look, I wore a punky designed jacket.

Watch how I did the makeup here:

Comments

Popular Posts