Sexy Bombshell Makeup Look

Here's a look if you want a Bombshell Makeup. Smokey eyes with bright pink lips. And big wavy curls adds to the foxiness. I may not be a blonde with blue eyes but I just wanted to do this. This can be great for clubbing, night outs, prom, pageants or other special occassions.


I have used Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Makeup Palette in AcidI used the silver, white and black eyeshadows. On the lips are Barry M Lip Paint in Vibrant Pink and MUA Lip gloss. On the cheeks is Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in Lace. 


For the hair, I used a flat iron to curl them and you watch my curling tutorials here:





PRODUCTS USED:
Everbilena Concealer
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Organza
MUA Bronzer
MUA Glamour Days Palette
Sleek Makeup Palette in Acid
Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace
Barry M Lip Paint in Vibrant Pink
MUA Lipgloss
Fanny Serrano Black Pencil Liner



Watch me do this look here:

Comments

  1. Wow! You look amazing! You can pull off any look ♥

    I want to get Barry M in Vibrant Pink! Looks so good on you :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look amazing! You can pull off any look ♥

    I want to get Barry M in Vibrant Pink! Looks so good on you :>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts