Human Heart Nature Haul #2

I have already ran out of my first bottle of my first Human Nature SkinCare  Haul and you can read my review on them HERE. Thus, I have purchased a new set, however, of a different variant. This time I bought The Human Nature Nourishing Facial Wasg and Face Toner. I have also included the 100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid and Night Cream. I purchased these from their outlet located at 3rd Floor, Abanao Square, Baguio City.



 Human Heart Nature Nourishing Facial Wash.
50ml, Php 79.75



Human Heart Nature Nourishing Face Toner.
100 ml, Php99.75 


Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid.
50ml, Php149.75 


Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Moisturizing Night Cream.
50ml, Php149.75


Again, I will be using these up for an ample time and then give you guys the review. ^_^
 Read my first Human Heart Nature Haul #1
and the review Human Nature Balancing Facial Wash and Toner Review

Other skincare posts you might want to read:

Comments

  1. I wanna try the toner. .., ate do you know products for pimple scars? Hope you could help me out. Salamat!! Hope to see you personally din hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maganda sya dear..try mo..doesn't dry up the skin, no alcohol content and doesn't sting.

      Delete
  2. San po branch nila ditu sa baguio?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts